- Let us make your home more energy efficient. Save on energy bills and our environment.
- We supply and install several brands and styles of windows which qualify for rebates from your energy company.
- Properly insulating and ventilating your home will reduce energy costs, keep siding, paint and roof jobs lasting longer, and improve interior air quality.
At Quality Additions & Remodeling, we love to have a hand in the design of what we build and can take your project from a vague idea to beautiful completion. We realize every project is unique and if you already have plans we will be happy to bid from them.
Each project is rewarding whether it is a simple bathroom renovation, a long awaited kitchen remodel, the 3 season porch you remember from childhood, the 2 story addition your children will grow up in, an exterior renovation that makes your home look the way you always pictured it, replacement windows and new roofing that makes your home safe and secure, the historically accurate front porch your home was lacking or a custom deck for entertaining.
Our services include:
- Second Levels
- Family rooms
- In-Law Additions
- Design Services
- New Homes
- Full Scope (From permit to paint)
- Basements Finished
- Attic Remodels
- Insulation & Ventilation
- Interior and Exterior Paint
- Accessory Apartments
- Knock Down & Rebuild
- Weather Tight (You Finish)
The Process: (although each project is unique these are the steps typically taken to get the project started.)
To get your project started or to find out if your ideas can become a reality give us a call or send us an email. We would love to meet with you.
- We come out to your home to go over your project, listen, review and make suggestions.
- We complete a job outline detailing the project and the steps needed to complete it.
- We go over cost and budget with you, as well as options to keep cost down.
- We bring our subcontractors; plumber, electrician or HVAC to review your project if necessary.
This helps avoid unexpected problems and cost. If the project requires construction drawings we will submit a design proposal and go over the steps involved in the design phase.
Once the project is defined we will give you a detailed proposal with pricing, payment schedules, anticipated start and completion dates, a list of materials and projects that you will need to choose or purchase.
Once the proposal is accepted we sign an agreement, apply for permits, order material and your job is ready to begin.